Monday, July 28, 2008

Going door-to-door for State Rep. Matt Smith

I can’t believe it is past the middle of the summer already! I have finally started working with State Representative Matt Smith on his campaign. Most days it is just us going door-to-door, canvassing in his district. Luckily, we’ve been getting an exceptionally positive response.


Saturday, I helped in his event to have supporters come together and door an afternoon’s worth of door to door. The only two real complaints? Lots and lots of steps and the unbearable heat! I even got to meet his family Saturday; he has the cutest baby daughter!

We have been working on a kind of weird schedule, so it goes a lot day by day, but we usually work for at least a couple of hours. I miss working in the office, but it is nice to get my hands dirty doing work! I hope everyone is doing well across the state!

- Lauren, Pittsburgh

No comments:

Post a Comment